This is one of my favorite risottos. It is rich and creamy. Amazing taste!
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup peaches, finely diced
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1 chopped garlic clove
- 1 head finely diced cauliflower
- 1 ounce chopped prosciutto
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1/4 cup mascarpone
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup vegetable broth
- Make the Cauliflower “Rice". Using a food processor or a grater, grind the cauliflower until it is rice size
- Melt 3 tablespoons butter in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add finely diced peaches, chopped onion, and 1 chopped garlic clove. Cook for 9-10 minutes, stirring frequently, until liquid is thickened.
- Add finely diced cauliflower, broth and dry white wine. Cook until it starts to reduce approximately 10 min.
- Stir in 1/4 cup mascarpone and 1 ounce. chopped prosciutto; top with fresh basil